Our client is a leading supplier of rural services. They currently have a vacancy for a Branch Manager for one of their key stores in the Mid North Coast NSW.
They have a highly specialized and professional team providing rural merchandise, agronomy and animal production products and advice to a wide range of clients.
They provide a comprehensive range of services includes crop protection products, seed, plant nutrition services, animal health, animal nutrition, and full compliment of Ag merchandise.
They have developed an outstanding reputation through professional advice and the highest levels of customer service. By being actively on farm at all times of production they have an intimate understanding of their clients enterprises.
They require a self-motivated Branch Manager, with a strong business management, staff development and sales focus.
You will be responsible for assisting with the total day-to-day operation of the branch with supervision and responsibility for staff and all customer service activities including; merchandise & fertiliser sales, agronomic services, and livestock.
You will need to be a well-rounded and experienced individual, with a solid agribusiness background.
You will meet financial goals for the branch from your ability to develop, implement and review business strategies.
This will include; marketing strategies, sales planning, product plans and business development plans.
You must be self directed, have excellent people management skills with a proven track record in the industry.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication ability, and the capacity to develop and maintain relationships with customers and staff
- Excellent administration, computer and organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Demonstrated supervisory and management experience
- A strong and balanced focus on both customer service and the 'bottom line'
- Proven sales history
- An understanding of, and empathy with the rural community
- Knowledge and understanding of rural merchandise and agribusiness
- Experience in agronomic services, chemicals and fertiliser would be an advantage
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to be part of and manage an enthusiastic team
- Experience in rural retail and management preferred.
- A highly competitive salary package will be provided in line with experience.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Contact: Asher Hammond (B.Ag.Sc)