Riding & Stables Supervisor
Do you love the outdoors and have a passion for working with horses? Want to work with an energetic, fun and lively team? At Country Club Tasmania we are looking for an experienced horseperson to join our stables team on a part-time basis.
As the Riding and Stables Supervisor you will lead the stables team in the day to day operations of our horse riding centre and related activities. You will be responsible for maintaining the health and fitness of our horses along with the general up keep and maintenance of all stables equipment and facilities.
What we can offer you:
- Above award rates
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Laundered uniforms
- Staff discounts across many services
- Free on-site parking
Our preferred candidate will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Extensive experience in handling and riding horses in and in horse care
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong internal and external relationships by providing exceptional customer service
- Enjoy leading a team including effectively managing the performance of staff and working within set budgets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A flexible approach to shift work, with the ability to work across seven days a week, including regular weekend shifts
- The ability to work in a physically demanding position
As an Employer of Choice we offer attractive conditions and a welcoming and supportive work environment.
To apply, please visit the Federal Group Careers website https://careers.federalgroup.com.au/en/listing/ and include a copy of your most recent resume.
Candidates may be required to satisfy a pre-employment fitness for work assessment.
If you have any queries please contact Ivan Wilkin, People and Culture Business Partner, via [email protected].